Monday, August 25, 2014

Meatless Monday Recipe

Do you observe Meatless Mondays?


My sister-in-law told us about this easy, easy meal with no meat. My husband likes it and my kid likes it. Really likes it. I kinda can't believe it. It's almost too good to be true. AND I almost always have ingredients on hand because most keep in the pantry. No defrosting meat!


I'm not sure I can call it a recipe, but here is what you do.

Prepare spanish rice according to directions. I use the Mahatma package. Easy.
Heat up a can of black beans. Easier.
Put rice in a bowl with beans on top. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top. Done!
We eat with salsa and tortilla chips. 
Sometimes Daniel gets fancy and adds sour cream.

Did I mention how easy this was??


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!