Monday, August 29, 2011

The Mirror


One project down, 2800 to go.  Remember this mirror from my to-do list?


This is the mirror I found at my neighbor's garage sale for five dollars.  It's even beveled.


I finally finished painting the mirror for the bathroom in my studio.  Well, actually Jordan painted it.


I chose this color because I wanted to bring in a touch of the blue from the chandelier.  You can see it here.  Also, because I found a gallon of OOPs paint for five dollars at Home Depot.  Anybody need some blue paint??  I still have pretty much a whole gallon left.



Then, we decided to use a "dry brush" to white-wash it.
My husband says it looks "like something from Greece."  What does he know?  I am calling it Italian, cause the chandy is Italian. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!