Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Summer paper bag mini scrapbook album






As summer draws to a close, it is time to scrapbook all of the pictures. I made this mini album using paper lunch sacks. Most of the stickers, chipboard pieces, rub-ons, ribbons, and embellishments are from the "juicy summer" collection by KI Memories. Paper is by DCWV, Best Occasions, and Making Memories. I also used crepe paper, brads, eyelets, and flowers.

This is for sale in my www.etsy.com shop. (9-2-11)

Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I would love it if you would link up to my Tuesday Confessional link party going on now: http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/06/tuesday-confessional-link-party.html. I hope to see you soon!
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read comments!