Thursday, July 21, 2011

Life is Beautiful Album

The cover of this album is clear acrylic.  The rub-on says "Life is Beautiful."



All papers and embellishments are from Little Yellow Bicycle.

Library pocket page- you know I love pockets.


I left the backing on some embellishments so that a larger picture could be placed behind it.


The right side is a clear page. 


This means the back side needs to have pieces that cover the same spots.  Fun!


If you recognize this album, you may have gone to Creating Keepsakes University and taken the same class as me. 

Life is beautiful-go enjoy it!  And take pictures so you can put them in this album!

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating

Join  us Saturdays at tatertotsandjello.com for the weekend wrap 
 up           party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!