Saturday, October 29, 2011

One Last Boo-Rah!

This is my mantel these days.


I know it is kinda plain, but I haven't been much into Halloween decorations until this year.  Still haven't actually bought any, though.


I actually made this banner for the lounge at work.  Someone took the time to completely redecorate this year in a vintage style. 



I thought this sign went with the look pretty well.  It was inspired by the burlap banners by Miss Mustard Seed, only this is not burlap.  It is a light taupe colored cardstock printed with a LARGE ornamental font that I downloaded for free on www.houseoflime.com.  I just distressed the edges slightly with Tim Holtz distress ink (which was half off at Hobby Lobby.)


Linked up at lollyjane.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!