Friday, December 13, 2013

Gender Reveal Party

New babies are cause for celebration!


The baby quilts in this antique dresser drawer were special because one was Mom's baby quilt and one was Dad's. How sweet is that?? Perfect for the vintage theme of this gender reveal party.


Every party needs a banner.



Rolled tissue flowers on foam core were used for this question mark on the old reclaimed barn wood wall.


I love this old door with the shelf added to make it functional. One basket held tie pins. One held tutus. These were cut out with the Cricut machine. Each guest guessed (ha!) boy or girl by choosing a pin and wearing it.

I don't know why I don't have a picture, but we revealed the gender with tubes of confetti thrown at the couple. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!