Friday, October 3, 2014

Halloween Teacher Gift

The teachers are getting small tokens of appreciation for Halloween. I was a teacher, so I know how unexpected gifts made my whole day and frankly, helped me survive. Anyone who talks smack about teachers should have to sub. That's all I'm saying. 

               


***OH. MY. GOODNESS. I just drove by a sign that says we are getting Hobby Lobby five minutes from my house!!! No, I am not blogging and driving. I am waiting on my daughter to get out of gymnastics class.****

Guest towels are a gift I would have liked. There are so many cute ones out there and I love letting my guests use paper towels instead of sharing a hand towel. Why, oh why didn't I buy myself a package of these?? I might have to go back and get some from Marshall's.

                 

I made the tags with leftover cardboard packaging. (No, I am not a hoarder. If it doesn't fit in the one drawer, I don't keep it. It's amazing how often I use this stuff. The thin cardboard is perfect for tags and embellishments.)

                 

I stamped the back instead of writing with pen, because the stripes were embossed and shiny, so ink would run.

                

Staz-on ink is perfect for surfaces where ink would run. It goes on dark and stays on. 



 I purchased this ink pad myself. I am recommending it because I truly do like it, but if you click the link and buy some, I do get paid a small amount.

                

The tiny alphabet stamps can be found in dollar bins at Michael's. Love these!!

If you give a Halloween gift to your teacher, she will love it. I promise!

Linked up at http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/ and dolendiaries.com.

Crafty Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!