Thursday, November 20, 2014

Instagram Photo Album

Looking for a great Christmas gift? 


Have you seen these yet? It's a 4x4 album for all of those precious Instagram photos you've taken all year. I love that it has the little label slot on the spine. 



I like to put graphics and words on my Instagram pictures, especially quotes from all of the children in my family. 



So I really wanted to print these to make a sort of scrapbook. 



These albums from We R Memory Keepers are leather and come in lots of colors. I wanted metallic gold but it sold out so I got greige for myself and my sister. To make it an even better gift, fill it with pictures like I did.

I haven't seen these Instagram albums in stores. I ordered mine and paid for it myself from Amazon but I do get paid a small amount if you click the link and order one. Or two!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!