Friday, March 27, 2015

Changing Table Repurpose

When my daughter was a baby, we repainted this changing table. The finish was still fine. Until we moved. 


It's my fault. I've never used a moving company to move before. I assumed people would do things like I would. 


Which means not turn boxes upside down when you pick them up. So that chemicals leak and ruin paint jobs. Note to self: if you ever move again just throw chemicals away! Oh and make sure your husband gets renter's insurance so that when the enormous AC directly over your storage unit leaks, you're covered. 


We took out one drawer and made a shelf for my paper scraps basket and painted the other drawers pink to match the legs on my work table. 

Ahhhh, so much better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!