Monday, February 21, 2011

Spray Box

Love Glimmer Mist?  Hate the mess?  Check this out.

You know these.  You see them in stores everyday.  The cardboard display boxes that hold every manner of merchandise.  My mom brought one to my house the other day and I thought "surely she didn't pay for that".  But no, she said it is great for a spray box.

How cool is that?  I love using Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist and spray adhesive and even spray paint, but I always hesitate because I hate the mess (or even the potential for mess.)  And the best part is, it was free.  All you have to do is ask and they will usually give them to you if the items inside are gone or even almost gone (especially if you mention that you are a teacher, like me.)  I tried out this theory today and it worked!  Now I have a spray box for my classroom, too.  Of course, you could use any old cardboard box, but this  works better to me because of the smaller "roof" overhang.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you liked this idea as much as I did! It is really a sturdy box much more than the one I paid $5.00 for so yes I thought it was a GREAT THING!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read comments!