Sunday, June 12, 2011

Travel Scrapbook Page

For our tenth anniversary, my husband took me to Jefferson, Texas to stay in a bed and breakfast and go on a ghost tour.

We also went to a bunch of antique stores, which he said were "just a bunch of nu-nu."  Translation:  a lot of junk nobody would buy at a garage sale and not much fun to look at.  The one store that had good stuff had a hot chocolate pot that was really cool until I saw the tag.  $500.  That one stayed in the store.

This page was quick and easy, except that I had to paint the letters for the title.  All papers are from a Travel Kit by Creating Keepsakes.  Suitcase eyelet is from the Eyelet Outlet.  The stars are Tim Holtz Grungeboard.  I wish I could remember who makes the chipboard letters, but I have had them forever.  The paint color on them is called "shopping bag" by Making Memories.  I used foam dots to make some of the letters in the title pop out.




UndertheTableandDreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!