Monday, September 12, 2011

Halloween Mini Album

Halloween will be here before you know it.  (Anyone know where to find costumes no one else will be wearing without spending a fortune??)


I like this Making Memories album because it is not nearly as hard to scrap the costume pic as doing the full 12 x 12 layout.  I got the kit several years ago, but I just saw the puffy alphas and some of the embellishments from this line at Michael's.


Nice and easy.  That's my style.  Not really.  I like to make things as complicated as possible until I (and everyone around me) is ready to scream. 


See?  Picture and a few doo-dads.  Done.


Oops!  Gave away my secret.  I never put last year's pic in and now it is almost Halloween again.  Oh well.  Maybe I will get it finished before next year. 
Then again, maybe not.




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!