Wednesday, October 12, 2011

sWITCHeroo


This was an easy Halloween scrapbook page to make.  (I glued down the orange paper before looking at the brand name on the back.  OOPS!)  I don't often buy expensive paper, but this one was too cute to pass up. I think those are Christmas letters, but I don't care.  It works for me.


First pic:  The "I am only sort of smiling cause my mom is forcing me" face.
Second pic: The "ha-ha I got my way" face.


I wrote right on the page for the journaling on this one.  Makes it easier.  You should show your handwriting anyway.  People will want to see that in forty years.  I like to see my grandmother's handwriting on her old recipe cards.  Back when people actually practiced cursive writing.  Do kids even learn that in school anymore??  What are we gonna have-millions of old text message saved on some sim card somewhere that we have no way to access?  Too weird for words.  Literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!