Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Elfie Selfie


                              Elfie found my Mini Instax camera last night and tried to take a selfie.


He didn't do a very good job.


He didn't even get his face. It's just a blur. 


You may have noticed this is not our usual elf, Sparky. 


I hate to say, I almost forgot that it was time for elves to appear even though Christmas is everywhere. And I thought I knew where our elf was. I know I saw it recently. But now I can't find it. GASP! In my defense, we moved recently. So, Sparky is buried under boxes somewhere and can't get out. Elfie is my mom's elf and I think he is pretty cute.
But he better stay away from my camera.
At least until he learns to take a decent picture. 

What was your elf on the shelf up to last night?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!