Friday, April 25, 2014

ABC Birthday Party

This one loves letters, so we threw an ABC party.


Which means you need a custom door hanger instead of a wreath.



And a handmade ABC mobile with letters cut out with the Cricut machine hung with baker's twine. 


And of course, goodie bags decorated with patterned paper.



And a huge M. What is it about monograms?


Especially really big ones. Look closely (even though it is fuzzy because my $300 flash wasn't working.) It is decoupaged with tiny letter squares cut out of the scrapbooking paper.


And a DIY Birthday banner!


And a cake with letter confetti strewn on the table. I love table scatter.



And fruit kebobs. I love the word kabob. Or kebab. Jury's out on how to spell it.

This custom birthday party was so fun to create!!!





To make the door decoration, I used this scoring board, which I purchased myself. In my honest opinion, it is not necessary, but it is helpful in keeping the folds evenly spaced. I don't always use it, but when I make something for other people, I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!