Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy First Day Teacher Gift


Ready or not-school starts! My daughter has already gone back-to-school. And she was NOT ready.


When she got to school, she was seated at a table with several girls in the back and she was happy. Later, she was moved to a table in the front with mostly boys. Not Happy. In fact, she said, "I was so mad, I almost blew a casket!!" 
She needs to go to school, y'all.


After finding enormous paper clip photo holders at Tuesday Morning, I thought I would make "Happy First Day" cards for her teachers. I bought all they had, but when I went back, they had more in an oil rubbed bronze color. 


I used a Crate Paper Acorn Avenue Collection set with other stuff I had. Since these were teacher gifts, I thought it highly appropriate to use the library pockets with a card inside. I was given these library pockets my first year teaching by our super helpful librarian. Thanks, Judy!! I used them a lot, and I am STILL using them!


When I was a teacher, I would've loved this token of appreciation.


Make a teacher smile today!!



linked up to www.chiconashoestringdecorating.com

Lil Mrs Tori
Addicted 2 DIY

linked up at www.paperissues.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!