Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Christmas Teacher Gift Basket

I have to post conversations with my kid because sometimes I wonder if everyone has these sort of talks with their children. Please tell me this is normal.

Her: Mom, would you eat a fried ant for $10?
Me: No.
Her: Would you eat a fried ant for $100?
Me: Ummmm depends on the day. 
Her: I would do it for five. 
Me: Nice.

Anyways. My parents have a Satsuma tree and we all hate to see them go to waste. It makes more than all of us can possibly eat.


So I thought it would be nice to make a gift a basket with some of the satsumas and some pecans for the faculty at my daughter's school. My daughter eats one for lunch everyday. They are not too sour and really yummy. Plus, they are really easy to peel. 


The plastic glittery snowflake that I already had was perfect to use as a backdrop for the tag. I used a chipboard ornament and paper from the Sleigh Ride Collection by Crate Paper with some other chipboard. I found the plastic crate in the dollar bins at Target. I hope the faculty like this gift basket!

More teacher gift ideas coming soon!



Linked up at www.littleredwindow.com and www.thehankfulhouse.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!