Saturday, January 17, 2015

Repurposed Organizer

 I was in a craft store awhile back and saw some organizer with feet thingys and thought they were super cute. And then I saw the price tag. 

Seventy-five dollars!!!



It didn't take long to figure out that it was basically a utensil organizer on steroids. For $75. Not gonna happen. 
So I kept my eyes open for one that I could repurpose myself. Because I need more DIY action around here. 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

I found one at my sister's garage sale. I painted it light Aqua with leftover paint and added knobs for feet that I already had from my daughter's old curtains and some dresser hardware I found in Canton. Total for this refinish? $1.25!!!!
Not including all of my Valentine's goodies, of course. 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!