Monday, January 26, 2015

Class Valentines

Class valentines this year are handmade, handsewn by me. Because I got a new sewing machine from my mom for Christmas.
 
                        
 
And too much time on my hands, apparently. I made twenty-five of these.



                           
 
Want to know what is in these sewn hearts?


                                  
 
 
I found tiny notebooks and mini colored gel pens from Target Dollar Spot to stuff inside. The kids simply rip them open to get the treats.
    
 
 
 
I had this cute red basket for my daughter to bring them to class in.
 
I would do a tutorial on how to make these, but if you have a sewing machine, you probably know how to use it much better than I do. My biggest tip is to remember to stuff the treats into the heart before sewing it all the way closed. I may or may not have forgotten once or twice.
 
 

Linked up at www.carissamiss.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!