Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Valentine's Memory Banner


 
Have you made your valentines yet?
 
 
 

 
 
I used Crate Paper's Love Notes collection to make these cards.
 
 
                    
 
 
My new fringe scissors came in handy for this one.
 
 



            
 
This little chipboard heart needed a little color, so I raided my daughter's stash and found a princess paint pen. I love the aqua pearlized touch.


                       
 
Doilies make valentines cuter! And mini puffy heart stickers! I used the sewing machine on this one. The mini clothespins from Target Dollar Spot were the perfect touch.


                     
 
                The Slice Machine was used to cut the heart out of the center of the pink ombre paper.


   

A Basic Grey chipboard frame covered in more princess paint completed this one.

                                
 
Mini alpha stickers worked perfectly.


                 
 
Letters and hearts were cut from patterned paper to make this card.
 
 
 
Linked up at www.carissamiss.com.


2 comments:

  1. Love that it's so unique and personalized!!
    You should join my link party, http://www.carissamiss.com/2015/02/outside-box-no-21.html
    Love your stuff!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read comments!