Wednesday, February 4, 2015

DIY Craft Room Work Table

My Christmas gift from my husband was a butcher block work table made by him and I love it. What baby wants, baby gets.


I love the painted pink porch rail spindles that he used as legs. My ten-year old painted those with yet another gallon of oops paint that we got for $7. She did a great job, didn't she?


We found the wood counter top and legs from a local salvage shop. The legs were only $1.25 each!


This is where my repurposed organizer that holds all of my embellishments lives. You can see how I made it here. I wanted a space where I could work standing up and this workbench is perfect. Now I have a spot where Project Life, my Slice machine, and other cutting tools can stay out and ready to use.









Here is a peek before I cleaned up my craft room for you. Valentines have taken over!


I think it takes great advantage of the slanted walls.

Get your craft on!













No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I read comments!