Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Handmade Butterfly Party Banner

So I know everyone wants to see all of the party pics, but when I realized how many there were, I thought maybe I should do this a little at a time. Plus, it will keep you coming back, right? Right??


Every birthday party has to have a banner and this one is no exception.  This one happens to be my all time favorite.  First, we made lollies according to the directions on Rhonna Farrer's video.  So easy.  Then we cut out letters with my handy dandy Making Memories Slice machine and some butterflies.  (LOTS of butterflies!)  My sister wanted to add a layer of tulle under the letters and the birthday girl added some rhinestone bling to the butterfly bodies.  




I am sure if you have ever photographed a banner, you know how hard it is to take a good picture, because they are so long.  But, let me assure you, this one is CUTE!  It spelled out her name and this one is my all time favorite!  Love the colors!  Love the bling!  Love all the details that make it so sweet!





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my banner. I LOVE yours too

    Whitney
    A mommy's life...with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great work you have made her. Love the colour. Thanks for joining us at Truly S this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous banner you made, what a lot of work this must have been! Thanks for joining us at Truly Srumptious.
    hugs, Marlies

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read comments!