Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Halloween Apothecary

You have probably seen these all over the internet, but this is my version of DIY apothecary jars.


I had everything but the candy corn for filler.  (No, I am not going to eat that after sitting in open air.  But don't trust me not to offer you some.)

I used the same Goodwill candlesticks and glass from the Easter Apothecary that I made here.  The fuzzy trim was in a box of remnants that I have had forever.  I've used it in a mini album and a Halloween banner and STILL have some left.  I cut the letters out of paper from DCWV with my Cricut machine and glued them onto black cardstock.




 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up to my Tuesday Confessional party last week. You've been featured so stop by and grab a brag button! http://www.craftyconfessions.com/2011/09/it-is-almost-time-for-this-weeks.html
    I hope to see you at this week's link party which starts tonight.
    ~Macy

    ReplyDelete
  2. REally cute! I have been meaning to try something like this foreveah... just cant seem to find the right pieces. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read comments!