Sunday, October 7, 2012

Glittery BOO Banner Party

One of my friends had the idea to have a "Pinterest Party" and it sounded like fun, so I did. Inspiration for this DIY banner came from creative chaos. That girl is good with glitter.  


Each guest found her seat by looking for her initial in the glitter tray.  I made little bags to put all of the ingredients in.  


What's a craft party without lots of candy?? In fall colors, of course!


I even wrote the steps to make the banner on my ginormous Ballard Designs Knockoff chalkboard.  If you don't know why the first two steps are crossed out, you may need to check out Youtube more often. 



For some reason, I have made a new banner for Halloween every year.  I don't have banners for every holiday, but Halloween always gets one. I guess Halloween is the only holiday I am not too busy with other things to make crafts. Here is the 2012 version.  I used old book paper, orange crepe paper streamers, scrapbook paper, silver  white gold glitter and letters cut with my Slice machine. I love all of the fonts you can get with Slice Machine cartridges.
This would be cute to have kids hold up for Halloween costume pictures.  Especially ghost costumes.
Check out last year's banner here.

We had a blast! Much more fun than bunco!

 
Lil Mrs Tori

5 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween! Love the banner and the rag wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And that is how you dooo it!!!!
    -J3

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute and cheap to make! I would love for you to share a project on my Meet Up Monday Blog Party!
    http://jennymaire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! I read comments!